By clicking agree you acknowledge you have read this page in its entirety.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to California state law, there are NO RETURNS. Everything Hand Tied will only accept exchanges with a 25% restocking fee (minus initial shipping cost). For an exchange to be accepted, purchased hair must be in its original packaging and untampered. Once the exchange is approved, a store credit will be added to the stylist’s profile account.
Everything Hand Tied Stylist Accounts ARE NOT TO BE SHARED with your clients so they may purchase their own hair. Billing information has to match the registered stylist’s name. If the information does not match the order will be canceled.
*Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible for any product purchase that violates this condition.
We do not recommend cutting the wefts as this will result in shedding. We advise stylists to fold the wefts to fit instead of cutting. If you choose to cut a weft, do so at your own risk.
*Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible for any damage that may result from cutting hair weft extensions.
PRODUCTS TO AVOID
Do not use any products with the following ingredients:
1. Quaternium 80,95,16: Encourages a fast-acting blow-dry and will cause hair breakage.
2. Dimethicone only if followed by Dimethiconol. Do not use if only Dimethicone.
3. Silicone-based products that are not water-soluble will adhere to the hair.
4. Protein dominate-based products – Hair becomes brittle and will break.
5. Olaplex – it’s a bond-building product, protein-based.
6. Sunscreen with Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) – It will turn extensions orange. We always advise using caution when using any sunscreen.
7. Moroccan Oil – It will turn hair exchanges orange.